Bahay Tuluyan relies on support from development partners within the Philippines and internationally, to enable its programs and services to continue. Development partners contribute to Bahay Tuluyan in various ways, through funding support, in-kind contributions, volunteer work and technical assistance. Development partners include international NGOs, corporate partners, community organizations, academic institutions, foundations and individuals. Bahay Tuluyan is open to partnerships with organizations and individuals that share a valued relationship built on providing services to children in need of special protection and creating a more equal and fair Philippines.
Bahay Tuluyan nurtures strategic partnerships with organizations that have a good ‘fit’ with our organizational goals and values.
Many organizations have partnered with Bahay Tuluyan, creating excellent team building opportunities and building a sense of pride and achievement amongst their members.
Our current partners include:
ANZ, ASMAE, Ausphil Tollways Corporation, Australian Volunteers International, Bahay Tuluyan Philippines Australia, Church of Sweden, CIFA Onlus, Cordaid, Filipino Children's Foundation, Kangan Institute, Macquarie University, Misereor, Philippine Educational Theater Association, Planet Wheeler Foundation, PNVSCA, Rotary Club of Essendon, Sunflower Children’s Home, Terre des Hommes Germany, Tovskillingshjalpen through Bahay Tuluyan Sweden, UNICEF, US Peace Corps, VIDA, Wings of Support
Bahay Tuluyan is also a member of various local and international networks including:
- ABSNET Quezon (Area Based Standards Network)
- ABSNET Laguna (Area Based Standards Network)
- Asia ACTS (Asia Against Child Trafficking)
- Kalitawhan Network
- National Council for Social Development - Chair of Committee on Street Children
- PACT (Philippines Against Child Trafficking)
- SENMAP (Street Educators Network of Manila ASMAE Partners)
- Taskforce on Child Friendly City - Manila
- Terre des Hommes South East Asian Regional Network
- Terre des Hommes KOORA - Asian Focal Person
If you are interested in partnering with Bahay Tuluyan please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.